1996-02-16 - Re: True democracy the electronic way

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4aec00a1cd624e2eb271d0f5d52276164bee9214f1b6dcc954d12feb10f691fa
Message ID: <199602152143.QAA27240@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199602151940.LAA04320@netcom18.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-16 02:23:02 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 10:23:02 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 10:23:02 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: True democracy the electronic way

"Vladimir Z. Nuri" writes:
> >You might try the "Cypherwonks" mailing list that L. Detweiler set up a
> >couple of years ago to explore the very ideas you are supporting here. You
> >might find you have a lot in common with him.
>
> interesting you should mention that. because of my interests
> I've heard various legends that this list (long ago in a galaxy far away)
> was sabotaged by piles of trash sent
> through anonymous remailers,

For those not in the know, I will point out for the record that
Vladimir Z. Nuri is actually L. Detweiler and that you are watching a
form of strange masked dance in which everyone pretends that they
don't know who the other person is. We now return you to the surreal
dialog already in progress.

Perry

Thread