1996-02-03 - Re: [NOISE] Futplex makes the news!

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Message Hash: 54789c67f6701f74f4e09bde48aa2b8aaccc9f3acdace1a76d9dbee5d77cddef
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960203134458.009cfccc@panix.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 22:05:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 22:05:06 +0800
Subject: Re: [NOISE] Futplex makes the news!

At 04:24 PM 2/2/96 -0500, lmccarth@cs.umass.edu wrote:

>Just to be clear, I haven't been expelled or suspended from the school, and
>I have not been notified of any kind of pending disciplinary action against
>me. The pages are indeed gone, however.
>
>Lewis "Futplex" McCarthy, checking in from Rumor Control Central

So that's why my How to Read Banned Newsgroups on Compuserve is unavailable.
I'll get it back up on IOS later today.  Would someone else like to mirror
it for redundancy?  It's only one page.

Sameer -- if you're listening, maybe you and I could start an updated site
"Censorship Central" that maintains updated links to banned materials so
people can do "one stop shopping."

DCF

Thread