1996-02-05 - Nyms with keys

Header Data

From: Don <don@cs.byu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6eff57592ee7052d936db9cbf0fae42dbbccf77f202ba53b9effe7cfa2e20eab
Message ID: <ML-2.0.823490857.8565.don@wero.cs.byu.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 21:12:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Don <don@cs.byu.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 21:12:27 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Nyms with keys

I am compiling a list of PGP keys from well known nyms. I only remember a few,
I was wondering if anyone could think of any others:

Pr0duct Cypher
CancelMoose
Cypherpunk Enquirer needs one, if nothing more than for kicks
Scamizat
any signatures on RC2, RC4 for HP, etc.

I'd swear there's a couple more but I can't think of them.

Also wondering if anyone besides Bill Stewart has been done anything with
nym-key-signing, especially on a first-come first-serve, no verification
basis.

thanks

Don

Discovered today that secretly replacing your computer with a can of Folgers
crystals(TM) undermines all online security. I will be applying for a patent
soon which uses a Mr Coffee(TM) machine to detect this invasion.

PS: ObNukes: None.

Thread