1996-02-05 - Intro from a list reader

Header Data

From: Christopher Drake <cnd@triode.apana.org.au>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 82ed6a7810fe2e072b331422d3e8e86e71ada1f3a5e43e2cfd2c4c3b82edaa49
Message ID: <199602051620.DAA06735@triode.apana.org.au>
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 00:47:09 +0800

Raw message

From: Christopher Drake <cnd@triode.apana.org.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 00:47:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Intro from a list reader

Hello,

        My name is Christopher Drake, I own the company NetSafe.  We
        manufacture and sell one product - NetSafe - which prevents one
        small but universally unadressed, serious problem in computer
        security:  We prevent passwords (etc) from being stolen with
        Key Press Password recorders (KPPRs).

        My interest in this list is to stay up-to-date with the industry.

        You may recently have heard of the First Virtual announcement re:
        credit card number theft via automated means: our software specifically
        prevents this.

        Full details can be found at    http://pobox.com/~netsafe

        Interested parties from the recent cypherpunks meeting might
        like to note my public key: after the discussion I finally did it :-)

NetSafe. PO Box 298, North Sydney 2060, Australia.  (24hrs) Tel:+61 2 9966 1995
WWW: http://pobox.com/~netsafe   E-Mail: NetSafe@pobox.com  Fax: (02) 9957 1991

NetSafe provides inexpensive military certified security software to protect
against key-press password recorders, trojan horses, viruses, etc. Antitamper
antitraceing antidissasembly protection is also included.

Thread