1996-02-19 - Re: Easy Nuclear Detonator

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: jimbell@pacifier.com
Message Hash: 8451aa8ad3812a7c051e5fb25b405d25c99dd1f1d7e4fdc5f5c537adb6ec7cff
Message ID: <01I1EB1R8QLGA0V4SL@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 02:18:12 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 02:18:12 +0800
To: jimbell@pacifier.com
Subject: Re: Easy Nuclear Detonator

	I would have appreciated it if you'd sent this to me privately, or at
least didn't enclose my message to you (which was sent in private email). Among
other reasons, it is rather off-topic (unless one wants to count it among bomb
information available on the net).
	-Allen

From:	IN%"jimbell@pacifier.com"  "jim bell" 19-FEB-1996 00:58:39.66

Thread