1996-02-29 - Re:

Header Data

From: “Housley, Russ” <housley@spyrus.com>
To: “Blake Ramsdell” <Blaker@msn.com>
Message Hash: 95eab873158c0287c670e6ff5c34bf5f926edf054a5f0142db4ec959b304c84b
Message ID: <9601288255.AA825567648@spysouth.spyrus.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 17:17:59 +0800

Raw message

From: "Housley, Russ" <housley@spyrus.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 17:17:59 +0800
To: "Blake Ramsdell" <Blaker@msn.com>
Subject: Re:

Blake:

At least three companies have MSP implementations that can be liscensed.

Russ

Author:  "Blake Ramsdell" <Blaker@msn.com> at internet
Date:    2/28/96 12:19 AM

> Further there is a good implementation of MOSS.  It was even announced at
> the workshop.  Did you miss it?  TIS has done an implementation that is
> available for anonymous FTP, albeit only within the US.  It's integrated
> with MH, not the most favored mail user agent, but the current version has
> shell scripts that perform minimal MIME functions to facilitate integration
> with other agents.

Is there a version that can be used in commercial applications?  There is for
PGP, S/MIME, and (I think) for MSP.  From a developer's point of view, this
will influence my decision between specifications.

Blake

Thread