1996-02-23 - pcmcia

Header Data

From: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
To: ponder@wane-leon-mail.scri.fsu.edu
Message Hash: a468cda0bd349839f9355c37cd995e5fd0b1ac0aeeaf0f5d75c85cab9d566c76
Message ID: <199602221313.IAA09759@homeport.org>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9602202308.D7708-0100000@wane3.scri.fsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-23 22:36:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 06:36:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 06:36:25 +0800
To: ponder@wane-leon-mail.scri.fsu.edu
Subject: pcmcia

P.J. Ponder wrote:

| obligatory crypto comment: has anyone looked at the iPower card and
| gotten one to play with? Where else could one get a PCMCIA card that was
| programmable and had a little memory on it? How hard would it be to make
| one - in other words, what could we get the cost down to for an
| encrypting pcmcia card? there couldn't be much to it, really, could there?

	I got one, its very badly documented; theres some source in
Visual basic for windoze.  I haven't had time to track down real docs
so I can do anything.  Anyone know who I can call to get real
documentation?

Adam

					               -Hume

Thread