1996-02-21 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: geeman@best.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: afa54c8cd824060fbca2d39829b8bb8b7010ecea197abb2656bdf4280324c041
Message ID: <199602210446.UAA04948@pipebomb.noc.best.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 20:47:16 PST

Raw message

From: geeman@best.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 20:47:16 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

At 01:00 PM 2/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Derek - We accept the gaunlet that Cyperpunks threw down, We will
>provide the complete set of algoritms and free demo systems - we will not be
>asking you to sign a NDA or anything like that, but we do want it to be a
>two way street - if we put our head in your guillotene, to be chopped
>off by the warlord and his minions, then we expect you to perform
>reciprocal actions.

I'd like to go on record as being interested in looking at this.  Thanks!

>There has never been an idea advanced, where the orginator was not
>thought of as a crank - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr., "Over Teacups"

But not all those thought of as cranks are originators of worthwhile ideas ...

Thread