1996-02-04 - Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

Header Data

From: ErnstZundl@aol.com
To: bootboy@airmail.net
Message Hash: bd3d3ef8ded7f710c1e536a763d93e9f32b2c55d88acbd9d9df22460f1954aaf
Message ID: <960204084755135434252@emout04.mail.aol.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-02-04 14:10:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 22:10:09 +0800

Raw message

From: ErnstZundl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 22:10:09 +0800
To: bootboy@airmail.net
Subject: Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

>> if he's out there convincing Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers >> to go
freeze to death at the South pole, as that really
>> anti-semitic?

DUH!!

Nobody is going to freeze to death if they dress warmly.  That is just a myth
about Antarctica.  It is really a tropical paradise, but THE JEWS don't want
you to know that.  Besides, we will all be going *inside* a VOLCANO!  Even if
somehow Antarctica were freezing cold, we will be plenty warm inside the
volcano which leads to the Aryan Nazi UFO Base at the center of the Earth.

I am not asking Nazis and Holocaust deniers to freeze to death!  I am
inviting them to jump into a volcano, you fool!

Thread