1996-02-28 - RE:

Header Data

From: “Blake Ramsdell” <Blaker@msn.com>
To: “Raph Levien” <galvin@eit.com>
Message Hash: d53a2d17df4533799e9757d7b2cab3715e43d8f90a61986783f39054a12d958f
Message ID: <UPMAIL01.199602280321100736@msn.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 12:00:35 +0800

Raw message

From: "Blake Ramsdell" <Blaker@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 12:00:35 +0800
To: "Raph Levien" <galvin@eit.com>
Subject: RE:

> Further there is a good implementation of MOSS.  It was even announced at
> the workshop.  Did you miss it?  TIS has done an implementation that is
> available for anonymous FTP, albeit only within the US.  It's integrated
> with MH, not the most favored mail user agent, but the current version has
> shell scripts that perform minimal MIME functions to facilitate integration
> with other agents.

Is there a version that can be used in commercial applications?  There is for
PGP, S/MIME, and (I think) for MSP.  From a developer's point of view, this
will influence my decision between specifications.

Blake

Thread