1996-02-03 - Re: Sometimes ya just gotta nuke em

Header Data

From: Jordan Hayes <jordan@Thinkbank.COM>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d9e2725071ac4d65adaeda7e388fe7f558263d19e847c1da40d25d8fb9fe30ae
Message ID: <199602032025.MAA01565@Thinkbank.COM>
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 04:48:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Jordan Hayes <jordan@Thinkbank.COM>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 04:48:49 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Sometimes ya just gotta nuke em

#if !defined(perry)

	From tcmay@got.net Fri Feb  2 21:32:22 1996

	A land invasion of Japan would've likely cost half a million
	American lives, and perhaps a million or more Japanese
	citizen lives, according to comprehensive studies I think
	are on the mark.

Sorry to inject a little scholarly research on this topic, but I
would urge those of you who are interested in how this mythology
was created and disseminated to do an AltaVista serach for Alperovitz;
he's potentially the leading scholar on this subject.  I've read
his book, and Tim probably ought to as well ...

If you read nothing else on this topic, I urge you to check out
an interview with him at http://www2.ari.net/home/bsabath/950711.html

#endif

/jordan

Thread