1996-02-16 - Trolling for Muslims during Ramadan

Header Data

From: Charles Gimon <gimonca@skypoint.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: db2caa4e22c5dbb45085a95cd741d75bc1fb79c98635de015818a8e1e2061138
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960215221825.11158A-100000@mirage>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:10:53 +0800

Raw message

From: Charles Gimon <gimonca@skypoint.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:10:53 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Trolling for Muslims during Ramadan

Has the list really sunk this far into trolling? Obviously we're
starting to see dreck posted simply to draw people into fights.
If I want a religious war, I'll hang out in soc.culture.pakistan,
thank you. <Insert Perrygram here.>

Oh, and for the still-clueless, posts like the following have
about as much of a foundation in reality as your average Zundelsite.
Don't even bother replying.

        --The Interview--             | gimonca@skypoint.com
 George Clinton: "Suck on my soul,    | Minneapolis MN USA
 and I will lick your funky emotions!"| http://www.skypoint.com/~gimonca
 Dave Letterman: "Yuck!!"             | A lean, mean meme machine.