1996-02-04 - Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

Header Data

From: K00l Secrets <secret@secret.alias.net>
To: bootboy@airmail.net
Message Hash: e2f616603610336d8cd3661071f55dd80580f40c726ad70b0fa2d7ffde4ee6f1
Message ID: <199602041005.EAA06068@paulsdesk.phoenix.net>
Reply To: <960203124656_311380557@emout09.mail.aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-04 10:26:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 18:26:56 +0800

Raw message

From: K00l Secrets <secret@secret.alias.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 18:26:56 +0800
To: bootboy@airmail.net
Subject: Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

In article <960203124656_311380557@emout09.mail.aol.com> ErnstZundl@aol.com writes:
> Instead, you can help me in my cause to make the Earth safe for White
> children.
> You can help me by joining me and my legions of Aryan Nazi UFO Supermen
> at the center of the Earth.  All you have to do to get there is enter the
> Earth's center by way of a volcano in Antarctica.
>
> If you are a *true* Patriot, and a *true* Aryan, then you *MUST*
> make the journey to Antarctica and into the volcano!!  We owe it to
> the world, we owe it to the great Adolph Hitler, and we owe it to
> the White Race.
>
> And please bring a sweater.  It's cold!

Is this guy really a Nazi, or just a complete nut?  I mean, if he's
out there convincing Neo-Nazis and Holocaust deniers to go freeze to
death at the South pole, as that really anti-semitic?

Thread