1996-02-23 - Analysis wanted

Header Data

From: Bruce Baugh <bruce@aracnet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f3d9914470e27fbf8b8b623ea4921e97c944b46d4a394cf6543caeeb3178ae95
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960222214441.006945b8@mail.aracnet.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 10:24:54 +0800

Raw message

From: Bruce Baugh <bruce@aracnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 10:24:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Analysis wanted

If anyone is interested in helping out the gentleman quoted below by
ruthlessly savaging :-) his algorithm and assumptions, would you please
e-mail me so I can hook you up with him? (He decided not to post to the list
directly to avoid the usual signal-to-noise problems. Can't blame him. But I
offered to forward along relevant info and queries.)

--
Bruce Baugh
bruce@aracnet.com

Thread