1996-03-11 - Re: Bell, Detweiler, Ravings, and Whatnot

Header Data

From: Alex Strasheim <cp@proust.suba.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e3524063cb8556d1747ef405b4b8feba3359adeed4a5b18220afd0ee0e9725d
Message ID: <199603111039.EAA07811@proust.suba.com>
Reply To: <m0tw2is-0008ybC@pacifier.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-11 20:04:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:04:21 +0800

Raw message

From: Alex Strasheim <cp@proust.suba.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:04:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Bell, Detweiler, Ravings, and Whatnot

> As for reading the archives, I'm never tried to do that, and I don't even
> know how (where) to get them.  If I felt I could learn something from it, I
> would, but you've already listed commentary by Detweiler which sounds
> sufficiently
> wacky that it has to be far beyond anything I've said.  How relevant are HIS
> comments compared to anyone else you've ever disagreed with?

Just in case someone else is interested, the archives are at
http://www.hks.net/cpunks/index.html.  The entire history of the list is
there, and you can browse by date, subject, or author.  You can also read
this list and many others via the hks.net nntp server.

There's a lot of good stuff there, even if you're not interested in
Detweiller.

Thread