1996-03-31 - Re: Note: Problems Confronting the Asset Concealer [Part 1 of 2 of Volume I]

Header Data

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
To: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
Message Hash: 169150a5eb49dee945c7d32987c23dd69e4b59cb4947c49675bdc1c53375ff1d
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960330143253.9993C-100000@chivalry>
Reply To: <199603301540.KAA07025@homeport.org>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-31 05:25:27 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 13:25:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 13:25:27 +0800
To: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
Subject: Re: Note: Problems Confronting the Asset Concealer [Part 1 of 2 of Volume I]

I'm a non-american living in the us, benefiting from writing crypto (or
at least implementing stuff based on crypto primitives). You need to
get an export licence, but I gather they're normally pretty automatic.

I don't know if this depends on nationality though

Simon

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO

Thread