1996-03-11 - Re: Someone in a goverment with something close to the right idea…

Header Data

From: Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 36cfba3bd799a3d9d08e70823c7ee948afc4d54570eb17cacf5cde49aa091ee7
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960311102536.25001G-100000@rnd_1>
Reply To: <01I2565G8OEEAKTUFI@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-11 02:54:45 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:54:45 +0800

Raw message

From: Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:54:45 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Someone in a goverment with something close to the right idea...

On Sat, 9 Mar 1996, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:

> 	Well, he at least has part of the right idea.
> 	-Allen
>
>    Reuters New Media
>    KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Censoring Internet access will not solve
>    concerns over privacy and individual freedom in cyberspace, Malaysia's
>    Deputy Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim said.

He's got good ppl advicing him. Basically, these guys even surprised me,
being in malaysia and all that. but his stand on the matter as well as
the PM's is pretty good on this. now, the information minister is a
different kettle of fish altogether, but he'll seccede to the PM's wishes
anyway.

dinesh@alphaque.com                (0 0)
| for a in past present future; do                                          |
|   for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do     |
|   echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."    |
| done; done                                                                |
   http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/htbin/pks-extract-key.pl?op=get&search=0x230096E9

Thread