1996-03-27 - Re: DESCRIBE

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: kermie@paonline.com (Dan Ringley)
Message Hash: 4f6793148077453307c038638f23f493b6c88f9edeccdfc228112037cd3898e6
Message ID: <199603261927.OAA13236@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <v05000500ad7dabd636ba@[198.69.90.213]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-27 23:09:45 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 07:09:45 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 07:09:45 +0800
To: kermie@paonline.com (Dan Ringley)
Subject: Re: DESCRIBE

Dan Ringley writes:
> Take me off of the God Forbidden list already! Now!

Unfortunately for us, we are not in a position to do so, as we are
subscribers to the list, not the management. Doubtless, being a
mentally challenged person, you will continue to harrass us, post
obnoxious messages, and do other things in spite of the fact that none
of your victims will be in a position to help you out.

If you had an ounce of intelligence, of course, you would simply use
the automated unsubscription instructions you got when you
subscribed. Sadly for the rest of us, who will now have to deal with
your whining indefinately, intelligence is a commodity in precious
supply around this planet.

Perry

Thread