1996-03-16 - RE: Tim’s friend’s mildly retarded son

Header Data

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: 5c2eb0ed818592ab8b0c784fa429b567cba4eeea3bd14c4fc7461a824faba9ca
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960315212743.11119B-100000@chivalry>
Reply To: <ad6f75c41302100402cd@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-16 05:54:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 13:54:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 13:54:25 +0800
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: RE: Tim's friend's mildly retarded son

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:
[...]
> it gives his son an improvement from, say, an IQ of 70 to perhaps an IQ of
> 75. Apparently this is an important difference, so much so that when his
[...]
> (A few years ago I also bought some nootropics in TJ. I felt no effect. My

Headline:
	Drugs Fail to Raise Tim May's IQ to 75

Simon // "Bad journalists live for moments like these"

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO

Thread