1996-03-21 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 5c33f85c39e0c2e03e906bf11c218cee8bab94864187c445c7898ee1a4668450
Message ID: <QQahxs05105.199603210105@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 07:13:26 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 07:13:26 +0800
Subject: No Subject

Excerpted from a message to fight-censorship. For the full thread, check out:

       http://fight-censorship.dementia.org/fight-censorship/dl?thread
       =The+Leahy+Crypto+Bill+is+Rancid+Sausage&after=1795&type=short

(On one line, of course.)

-Declan