1996-03-14 - recent ( 3 months ) software developements?

Header Data

From: Gary Lee Jeffers <gjeffers@ns.htc.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5c568e2f641b42a2eef81e5ae345fb325a23a26e63c069de73446f59a35025a4
Message ID: <9603141743.AA18898@ns.htc.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:10:54 -0500

Raw message

From: Gary Lee Jeffers <gjeffers@ns.htc.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:10:54 -0500
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: recent ( 3 months ) software developements?

Dear Cypherpunks,

   Due to really lousey circumstances, I have been unable to monitor my
mail for the last 3 months. Also, last 3 months mail currently unavailble
to me. I am interested in finding out if there have been any new soft-
ware offerings or software upgrades in that time. My particular interest
is Dos/Windows. Also, locations where software can be downloaded. Note
that a brief description of recent software developements maybe helpful
to other Cypherpunks with little time to monitor Cypherpunks list.

                                                   Beat State,
                                                   Gary Jeffers

Thread