1996-03-09 - Re: U.S. State Dept criticizes Chinese net-censorship

Header Data

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
To: “Paul S. Penrod” <furballs@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 6098ed06054497b3bfc000d943881e1eedead6c4e6fc7eb7cb60c5001733be51
Message ID: <9603091820.AB14468@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 04:09:29 +0800

Raw message

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 04:09:29 +0800
To: "Paul S. Penrod" <furballs@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: U.S. State Dept criticizes Chinese net-censorship

 Public Key at http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
    Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
    2048 bits key ID:C58ADD0D  1996/03/01
fingerprint=52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

Thread