1996-03-24 - Unused WWW and anon FTP space

Header Data

From: janimmo@ionet.net (Jeffrey A Nimmo)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7914545a0f5d946ad98ba492ca051fe50c6454ace706ba4d65400c14e8d49ac4
Message ID: <3154e154.6119578@mail>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:32:40 +0800

Raw message

From: janimmo@ionet.net (Jeffrey A Nimmo)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:32:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Unused WWW and anon FTP space

Greetings Cypherpunks:

I have no idea if this is the appropriate place or way to broach this
topic, but I have a great deal of space on my account that is just
going to waste. I am allowed a www page, and in a couple of weeks my
shell space quota will be upgraded to 20 meg, with anon ftp
capability.

As I said, this is just going to waste, so I was wondering if anyone
had some faqs, files, or whatever that they wanted to distribute or if
anyone needed space for a web page. Frankly, I've never written an
html document, but I suppose I could learn.

Please respond directly, as I'm sure that the rest of the list doesn't
want to hear the responses.

   ___
   __/_/> //  //               janimmo@ionet.net
 <_/    />  />              janimmo@aol.com