1996-03-11 - Re: ADL_mil (militias and the USAF)

Header Data

From: Just Rich <rich@c2.org>
To: Louis Freeh <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 836b685e82ccdd0b9bfd92205da054a9ec49859d595efc58ecaf010b21350645
Message ID: <MailDrop1.1.960310221307@pax-ca4-22.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960310224903.11783D-100000@larry.infi.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-11 11:19:01 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:19:01 +0800

Raw message

From: Just Rich <rich@c2.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 19:19:01 +0800
To: Louis Freeh <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: ADL_mil (militias and the USAF)

On Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:54:58 -0500 (EST) alanh@larry.infi.net (Alan Horowitz)
wrote:

>Well, yes.
>
>However...
>
>The strongman of ADL, Abe Foxman  has a salary in six figures. People in
>the organization are doing good business on the "militia" scare.

This is true. Someone posted a general indictment of the pressure-group
mentality a few days ago. I agree with most of what the ADL does, but I don't
like it when *anyone* "exaggerates" like that. I've criticized the ADL, and
I've criticized the Nazis and black-helicopter wackos who also lie and
"exaggerate" to get financial and moral support.

As Declan found out, I tend to be harshest on friends, because I consider
them most worth saving. I've never aspired to be anything but an independent
loudmouth, and a FUCKING STATIST, of course.

-rich
 Institute for Ernst Zundel Revisionism
 http://www.c2.org/~rich/Press/Swedish/

Thread