1996-03-20 - Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED! (fwd)

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 90f6a51d0c68d9ddfc12571e91dd171570ccff1c9f4da6ab0ab3af48f0b9cf67
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960320063655.17485B-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:45:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:45:23 +0800
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED! (fwd)

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996 anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com wrote:

> These people have alot to answer for. Ask them who they work for
> and who signs there checks. Ask them why they lie. Ask them why
> they are afraid of your right to privacy. (of course we know why)
> Show them HOW WE FEEL. Let them serve as examples too others if
> they are too cowardly to serve as beacons for truth.
>
> THE LIST OF SHAME:
> B. Schneier: bs208@newton.cam.ac.uk, schneier@counterpane.com
> M. Blaze: mab@crypto.com, mab@research.att.com
> J. Bizdos: jim@rsa.com
> S. Safaddar: shabbir@vtw.org
> D. Weinstein: djw@vplus.com
> P.. Peterson: padgett@hobbes.orl.mmc.com
> B. Stewart: stewarts@ix.netcom.com
> B. Unicorn: unicorn@schloss.li

WOO HOO!  Took long enough.

> P. Karn: karn@unix.ka9q.ampr.org
> D. McCullagh: declan@well.com

> These people have alot to answer for. Ask them who they work for

The Executive Office on National Security in the Department of Justice.
Fred Baron is my boss.

> and who signs there checks.

All DOJ paychecks are government paychecks.  Duh.

> Ask them why they lie.

Because we know we can kill crypto for good if only we can keep you fools
disorganized for a few more months.  Just... a... few... more....

>  Ask them why they are afraid of your right to privacy.

How the hell am I going to get my paycheck if we can't tax you?

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: unicorn@schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information

Thread