1996-03-10 - No Subject

Header Data

From: frantz@netcom.com (Bill Frantz)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9176664f9b282b72c0a06cf72629c0d98bd612feb8635267d5989468946c8817
Message ID: <199603042219.OAA16557@netcom7.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 14:27:53 +0800

Raw message

From: frantz@netcom.com (Bill Frantz)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 14:27:53 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 10:26:14 -0800 (PST)
Sender: cda96-l@willamette.edu
From: Peter Saint James <peterstj@ix.netcom.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <cda96-l@willamette.edu>
Subject: Fwd: Freedom to Read Week (CA) and "Black Thursday" WWW page

This appeared on another list I'm on.  Besides giving you a view of a (bad)
future, it is an example of an HTTP proxy which could also be used for
anonymous browsing.  -  Bill

Thread