1996-03-21 - Re: The return of the IPG Unbreakable System (fwd)

Header Data

From: roy@sendai.cybrspc.mn.org (Roy M. Silvernail)
To: ipgsales@cyberstation.net (IPG Sales)
Message Hash: a132ef1b2b32977b58f402a13781fdb8adaacf4a034f6394627601bb2c7b9563
Message ID: <960319.234719.5k3.rnr.w165w@sendai.cybrspc.mn.org>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960319162822.11284G-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-21 17:08:28 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 01:08:28 +0800

Raw message

From: roy@sendai.cybrspc.mn.org (Roy M. Silvernail)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 01:08:28 +0800
To: ipgsales@cyberstation.net (IPG Sales)