1996-03-29 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: ab0422ddb0e80fd794811fcb51e3dbd8720bae5e3a42b01c6f17337f42ea4800
Message ID: <199603290700.PAA11741@infinity.nus.sg>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 15:00:22 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 15:00:22 +0800
Subject: No Subject

Blanc Weber writes:
> Perry, here's a question for you, and I am seriously interested in your
> answer:
[...]
> what, then, would you yourself consider proper for discussion here?
> [in the context of digital cash discussion]

I'd say that anything directly dealing with digital cash, its
implications, deployment, and technical issues associated with
it. General discussions of whether the Federal Reserve is a bunch of
evil old men and the like are what are out of bounds.

This means:

"How does blinding work"

and

"Do you think that digital cash systems will hurt bank regulatory
supervision"

are fine things to talk about but

"Do you think the Federal Reserve issues counterfeit money"

are not.

Perry

Thread