1996-03-12 - noise levels

Header Data

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b66d484b6ee6abb18ac822206ffe24d3c3be07d5af00b496f83fdd632f3f6543
Message ID: <199603111905.LAA08069@infinity.c2.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:54:21 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 12:54:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: noise levels

"Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com> wrote:

> Noise levels have been rising fast again. I encourage people to think
> about whether things are on topic before they post.
>
> Perry

This message is generated as part of an ongoing effort to keep noise off
of the Cypherpunks mailing list (cypherpunks@toad.com)

Your message contains no cryptography content.  Please do not post messages
of this sort to the Cypherpunks mailiing list in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation; it will ensure that further action will not
be necessary.

--
USENET POLICE DEPARTMENT

"To serve and obey, and guard men from harm"

Thread