1996-03-29 - Re: Councilman/Usenet porn case…

Header Data

From: “Vincent S. Gunville” <vingun@rgalex.com>
To: cohen@chuma.cas.usf.edu
Message Hash: bbf370011d49f36e8735d3eabe38d8bdf95b82f535f7a25b25b42432e85497bf
Message ID: <315AB3E4.41B6@rgalex.com>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960327121637.17983A-100000@rwd.goucher.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-29 19:20:32 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 03:20:32 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vincent S. Gunville" <vingun@rgalex.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 03:20:32 +0800
To: cohen@chuma.cas.usf.edu
Subject: Re: Councilman/Usenet porn case...

Here is an example of what anonymous remailers can
do.......

--