1996-03-22 - Re: ASN.1 Tools/Compilers

Header Data

From: John Lowry <jlowry@bbn.com>
To: tim@dierks.org
Message Hash: ca039f23649ee74aace7ebf0675c4850ee8ed18baa48d904105a77fc16d1437f
Message ID: <199603221451.JAA12020@dave.bbn.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 01:29:14 +0800

Raw message

From: John Lowry <jlowry@bbn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 01:29:14 +0800
To: tim@dierks.org
Subject: Re: ASN.1 Tools/Compilers

Not to toot my own horn, but take a look at
http://ests.bbn.com for a free ASN.1 to C++ compiler that runs on
solaris 1 and 2 and has been ported (with relatively little effort)
to Windows.  Free for non-commercial use.  Commercial use terms
have unrestricted rights for runtime.

Thread