1996-03-24 - email profit centre

Header Data

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: de6943d7b392bde658073ec902388e1c6ae2b3bf9c6800d915b3ae8cf9d32ce4
Message ID: <199603240210.NAA28247@suburbia.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:43:55 +0800

Raw message

From: Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:43:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: email profit centre

Who wants to take this site down first?

[http://unix.lgn.com/email.htm]

                       GET A JUMP ON THE INTERNET TODAY,
                         BEFORE YOUR COMPETITION DOES!

   Can you afford not to???

The Email'ers Profit Center

   * Increase market penetration

   * Great for Multi-Level marketing

   * Virtually no mailing expense

   * $$ Save money $$

You will have access to 500,000+ Email addresses

    * Make your product or service known to thousands of people.

   * Save money. (To mail postcards to 500,000 people would run you over
   US$95,000.00).

   The Email'ers Profit Center is a mailing list of over 500,000 email
   addresses, all gathered within the last six months. It is available on
   your choice of CD-ROM or 100meg ZIP disk. They both contain the list
   in ASCII and .dbf.

  FREE MONTHLY UPDATES VIA TELNET!
  THE LIST IS EXPECTED TO DOUBLE WITHIN SIX MONTHS!

   The list is $500 for your own unlimited use. You may not resell, rent
   or loan the listings to any other person or company.

   For more information contact George.
   Phone: (209)276-1707 or E-mail: bubba@lgn.com

--
"I mean, after all;  you have to consider we're only made out of dust.  That's
 admittedly not  much  to  go  on  and  we  shouldn't  forget  that.  But even

Thread