1996-03-12 - Noise levels

Header Data

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e3fcb05bad8616495cd65dd632b62f74849355d0747155f849d27903555fcc55
Message ID: <199603120033.TAA30130@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 13:50:07 +0800

Raw message

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 13:50:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Noise levels

Once again I'd like to remind everyone that I run a customized filtering
service that drops off a single message in your inbox every day or two,
consisting of what I deem to be the most entertaining and informative posts.
I also remove any non-topical rants that don't include useful information.
This way, your overworked mail filters will never again have to deal with
the Perry and Tim show.

To subscribe, send a polite message to the human behind this address.

--
http://yakko.cs.wmich.edu/~frogfarm  ...for the best in unapproved information
Tell your friends 'n neighbors you read this on the evil pornographic Internet

Thread