1996-03-02 - Re: Percy the Python loves IPG

Header Data

From: geeman@best.com
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Message Hash: ee2affb047ad1ea56f25a50a570209365cb28bebd8fd71e50d4f4a358b6626a9
Message ID: <199603010545.VAA26039@dns1.noc.best.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 18:33:52 +0800

Raw message

From: geeman@best.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 18:33:52 +0800
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Percy the Python loves IPG

At 12:44 AM 2/29/96 -0800, you wrote:
>At 10:41 PM 2/25/96 -0500, ab411@detroit.freenet.org (David R. Conrad) wrote:
>>I think the IPG system is great!  Percy, my pet python, has never been
>>slicker or better lubricated!
>:-)
>
>>IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net> wrote:
>>>Perhaps so, but our system does employ a true hardware generated OTP, and
>>>operates similiar to what you describe -  however, the important
>>>differernce is that we use a small OTP to generate a larger OTP, like
>>>stringing the cable across the Golden Gate narrows.

..removed..
>So please email me the keys to your company; I'll donate 10% of the value
>to David's python Percy for extra snake oil.

Send me some money to me too, and I'll send you back 10,000 disks with
Certified Random Data on them.  Getcher One Time Pads here, folks!

Thread