1996-03-20 - Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

Header Data

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f38eefdb58114b5a39fa3b0149c0702dac887e332843db058d19dbae152d1cdd
Message ID: <199603201013.CAA08914@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:05:02 +0800

Raw message

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:05:02 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

Some people have wondered why I am anonymous and attack me.
I am not ashamed of my views. I write this thread anonymous
as a form of protest.

The 10 PEOPLE on the LIST OF SHAME have their shields. The whole
government will come to their aid in helping them spread their
lie and is behind them.

I have an acount and post regularly under my real name. I am not
ashamed of my views. I am proud of them.

I write this anonyously as a form of protest because they have
there shield and we have our remailers. I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
THEY MUST NOT BE ALOWED TO TAKE OUR SHIELD AWAY.

BOYCOTT THE SELLOUTS
AND
DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

Thread