1996-03-07 - Re: Remailers run by spooks

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: Just Rich <rich@c2.org>
Message Hash: f3febf91506f32213ec4effef41b4f98d40abca808a0080aeafb061aa65b4931
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960304003859.23464J-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Reply To: <199603040511.AAA24235@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-07 22:47:12 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 06:47:12 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 06:47:12 +0800
To: Just Rich <rich@c2.org>
Subject: Re: Remailers run by spooks

On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Just Rich wrote:

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: unicorn@schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information

Thread