1996-04-24 - Re: CO$

Header Data

From: “Dana W. Albrecht” <dwa@corsair.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4258d60eaa4efffb94626079ad59c18fabc3b477a586f7753d776c5ff95cc56d
Message ID: <199604232201.PAA08509@vishnu.corsair.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 11:34:28 +0800

Raw message

From: "Dana W. Albrecht" <dwa@corsair.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 11:34:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: CO$

> Hi, lately we have had numerous threads on the CO$, and its threats to
> remailers, and the such, I am quite interested
> in the discussions regarding the cult, and want to know if anyone out
> there knows of a mailing list that deals with it that I can join.

This isn't really cypherpunks material, but since we *have* had so many
threads on the Co$ (for better or for worse), here are some recommended
sources of information:

(1)  Ron Newman's Web Page.
     http://www.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/home.html

(2)  Marina Chong's a.r.s. Web Page summary.
     http://www.cybercom.net/~rnewman/scientology/marina.html

(3)  The Usenet group alt.religion.scientology.  (High volume).

I'd recommend visiting (1) first, as it provides excellent background
information.  (2) provides a good master index to Scientology information
(both pro and con) on the net, and provides a good starting point for
exhaustive surfing.  (3) is the standard discussion group.

Hope this helps!

And now back to our regularly scheduled crypto discussion...

Dana W. Albrecht
dwa@corsair.com

Thread