1996-04-07 - Re: e$ Signorage

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 46864b9e58c70cda65ce6a0596c909a23bdea57fc3d3f8708a78754b4c703a0d
Message ID: <199604071620.MAA14286@jekyll.piermont.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 04:53:32 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 04:53:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: e$ Signorage

I misdirected this yesterday. Yes, its relevant: it answers the
contention that ecash somehow lowers government seignorage income.