1996-04-01 - Re: SQUID’s

Header Data

From: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
To: ravage@ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Message Hash: 4d7c8d3fb01b1184ee4c4eb7cfbd5b83462dacb4660d305ba7d6346bd599cce9
Message ID: <199603312236.OAA03236@netcom9.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199603312132.PAA18565@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-01 06:48:31 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:48:31 +0800

Raw message

From: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:48:31 +0800
To: ravage@ssz.com (Jim Choate)
Subject: Re: SQUID's

Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com> writes:

 > Apparently you are grossly unfamiliar with the
 > characteristics and capabilities of SQUID's. To help you
 > catch up...

Actually, I am quite familiar with Superconducting Quantum
Interference Devices and the one existing commercial application
of the technology, a magnetometer probe containing a liquid
nitrogen cooled SQUID chip at its tip.

[Biography of Mr. Squid deleted]

I will still laugh at suggestions that Mr. Squid can remotely
read the EEPROM in my smart card, however.

     mpd@netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $

Thread