1996-04-04 - Re: Digest Version???????

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: kreidl@newrock.com
Message Hash: 4d8fb494eaba18ce27063e3992b758182be6bb5021c7c1c99243a86a8edc2a9e
Message ID: <199604040831.AAA07991@ix10.ix.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 23:32:54 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 23:32:54 +0800
To: kreidl@newrock.com
Subject: Re: Digest Version???????

Typically the way to get a digested version of a cow is to kill and eat it...
Oh, wait, you probably mean the list.....

www.hks.net and nntp.hks.net let you read the Cypherpunks and Coderpunks
mailing lists with the Web and Newsreader programs (except when they're
down for repairs.)  The Web version is typically half a month behind
because it gets summarized and hypertextified monthly, though I suspect
the articles are there and it's just the index that's old.

If you're looking for a reduced-volume list filtered using human intelligence,
Eric Blossom <eb@comsec.com> does cypherpunks-light for $20/year,
and Ray Arachelian (sp?) does fcpunx for free, somewhere you can probably
look up with AltaVista.

At 05:30 PM 4/3/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyone know if I can get a digest version of this???
>
>		(__)
>	 	(oo)
>       /  |     ||   <-- Moo.(We live in Wisconsin, the dairy state, get it?)
>         ~~     ~~

Thread