1996-04-28 - Re: Nazis on the Net

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu
Message Hash: 53cf041287f975d30f14c186426d8f420d6b79ade8f9a4ce57433ebd9d7b8167
Message ID: <01I41UO92ZME8Y5319@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:14:35 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:14:35 +0800
To: llurch@networking.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: Nazis on the Net

From:	IN%"llurch@networking.stanford.edu"  "Rich Graves" 27-APR-1996 02:38:42.42

>On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Snow wrote:

>> Sorry about spewing this to the List, but nobody@replay.com would not get
>> it back to him.

>I'm glad *somebody* realized that. I believe there have been at least a
>half dozen messages Cc'd to nobody in the last couple days.

	In some cases (such as my lone message, which was Cc'd to cypherpunks),
they may be simply using a mail reader that doesn't allow retention of
the threading reply header without sending it to the address of the original
message. (Since these same mail readers, such as mine, also usually don't use
the threading information, this is an act of charity.)

>Hope this helps. At least with a stable nym, we'd be able to flame you for
>off-topic posts.

	I'm going to be mailing some replies on this topic to some people,
off the list; if anyone is curious and wishes to receive them also, let me
know (off-list).
	-Allen

Thread