1996-04-19 - Re: (Fwd) Re: GPS-based authentication (response)

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: trei@process.com
Message Hash: 53d459b665ca402cc95fba663f55c6aed7459871f124ce5bf15e4834f2088b30
Message ID: <199604191817.OAA12107@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199604191446.HAA11803@cygnus.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-19 22:43:06 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 06:43:06 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 06:43:06 +0800
To: trei@process.com
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: GPS-based authentication (response)

"Peter Trei" writes:
> Denning wrote back quickly to say that she was going out of town,
> and that her colleague would respond.
>
> MacDoran took 6 days to reply, and then only to say that if my
> employer entered into a non-disclosure agreement with ISR Inc,
> then all my concerns "would be addressed".
>
> I wrote back to MacDoran, suggesting that open disclosure of their
> techniques would build confidence in their product, and requesting
> permission to repost his letter to the cpunk list. He has not responded
> after 24 hours.

Perhaps they are worried about public disclosure adversely impacting
their impending merger with the guys who make Power OTP.

.pm

Thread