1996-04-24 - Re: Nazis on the Net

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: nobody@REPLAY.COM
Message Hash: 786fae245cd62860dd50a76b2d3fa01def78983dd8b0b7c118ba6ff34533ad7c
Message ID: <01I3W5EWYFRC8Y500P@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:01:08 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:01:08 +0800
To: nobody@REPLAY.COM
Subject: Re: Nazis on the Net

From:	IN%"nobody@REPLAY.COM" 23-APR-1996 18:33:53.11

[Neo-nazi holocaust revisionist bullshit deleted]

	My grandfather was among the people collecting the documents used at
Nurenburg, and among those organizing the documents in question that were used
in the trials. Look in the records for the Paris Documents Center, and you'll
see his name - William H. Smith. (He would have been a major or a lieutenant
colonel at the time, I believe). Anyone who tries to deny that the Holocaust
happened - by which I mean that the Nazi government, probably with the
complicity of the German people, comitted mass genocide, rape, and torture - is
a fanatic, a moron, an ignoramus, or some combination of the above. It would
have been better if the atomic bomb had been ready in time to use against
Germany and Stalinist Russia.
	-Allen

Thread