1996-04-27 - Reminder: PDX Physical Cypherpunks Meeting Saturday

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
To: pdx-cypherpunks-l@teleport.com
Message Hash: 89ba4877b3ae1e8ffc48a8c561ba660a65f6b6b0bc8f4641c00c083af15a2bf4
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960427023120.00a27cf8@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 17:18:47 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 17:18:47 +0800
To: pdx-cypherpunks-l@teleport.com
Subject: Reminder: PDX Physical Cypherpunks Meeting Saturday

A reminder for those who are intending to show up....

If you are intending on being involved with the key signing, please send me
your public key(s) so that they can be included.

---
Alan Olsen -- alano@teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon

Thread