1996-04-13 - “Batman” Read!–How to Unsubscribe

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Batman <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 8aa67d72be83d20b4f52749ed762ff5ed476d841d9f6516dba9a32d1aa933bc4
Message ID: <ad93d76119021004e784@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:39:07 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 13:39:07 +0800
To: Batman <cypherpunks@toad.com>

At 9:11 PM 4/11/96, Batman wrote:
>Please PUT me OUT of YOUR cypherpunks AND other MAIL-LISTS
>
>Thankx

I sent you instructions by private e-mail, and in a separate posting on the
list. If you had read either of these messages and followed the
"unsubscribe" instructions, you could remove yourself from the list.

If, however, you are not reading messages that arrive in your mailbox,
including messages on this list and personal mail, then you are likely not
reading _this_ message either, and it is hopeless for you. You will be
condemned to getting list traffic until you get a clue.

On the off chance you read this message by either of the routes,
instructions are included _again_ at the end of this message.

(And I have retitled your thread name...the message name "Re:" is not
terribly helpful, and indicates you took no time to compose a meaningful
title.)

How to subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list: send a message to
"majordomo@toad.com" with the body message "subscribe cypherpunks". To
unsubscribe, send the message "unsubscribe cypherpunks" to the same
address. For help, send "help cypherpunks".  Don't send these requests to
the Cypherpunks list itself. And be aware that the list generates between
40 and 100 messages a day.

Thread