1996-04-18 - RE: COQ_tal–comment

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Matt Thomlinson <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: bd18bbb574053baeb41568745c2e064b14dc1155652ecfcbfb1b848bb40c06bd
Message ID: <ad9a7b1f010210040dc6@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:10:12 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:10:12 +0800
To: Matt Thomlinson <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RE: COQ_tal--comment

At 3:59 PM 4/17/96, Matt Thomlinson wrote:
>damn, that's the second time I've done that this week! dang 'R' key..
>
>apologies,
>
>mattt

By the way, Matt, thanks for mentioning this on the list.

As this was the second time I'd seen this, I was about to send you a short
note mentioning that your requests to John's bot were also going to the
list (in case you didn't know). I suspect at least 5 or maybe 10 others
were thinking about doing the same thing.

So, your acknowledgement helps. (This is the same reason I think most
replies ought to be public, as this one will be: it signals others that a
reply has been made. Standard game theory arguments.)

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!