1996-04-10 - Re: [NOISE] Federal Bureau of Indigestion

Header Data

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d6c2487699ecf278c9c2d5cc68c2f99ffdb716413c9d215e8cab6dbf44d1ace8
Message ID: <199604100144.VAA00629@pipe5.nyc.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:54:36 +0800

Raw message

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:54:36 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [NOISE] Federal Bureau of Indigestion

On Apr 09, 1996 14:24:47, 'jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>' wrote:

>At 09:15 AM 4/9/96 -0700, Dave Del Torto wrote:
>>[forwards mercifully elided]
>>
>>FBI agents conducted a raid of a psychiatric hospital in San Diego that
was
>>under investigation for medical insurance fraud. After hours of reviewing

>>thousands of medical records, the dozens of agents had worked up quite an

>>appetite. The agent in charge of the investigation called a nearby pizza
>>parlor with delivery service to order a quick dinner for his colleagues.
>
>Funny stuff deleted.
>
>>PM:	   And everyone at the psychiatric hospital is an FBI agent?
>>Agent:	   That's right. We've been here all day and we're starving.
>>PM:	   How are you going to pay for all of this?
>>Agent:	   I have my checkbook right here.
>>PM:	   And you're _all_ FBI agents?
>>Agent:	   That's right. Everyone here is an FBI agent. Can you remember
>>	   to bring the pizzas and sodas to the service entrance in the rear?
>>	   We have the front doors locked.
>>Pizza Guy: I don't _think_ so...  >click<
>
>I'm waiting for Unicorn to claim that the next phone call to the pizza
shop
>was from a judge, who was placing a subpoena on the next 19 pizzas that
shop
>produced, and ordered them delivered to the hospital for psychiatric
>evaluation.  B^)
>
>Jim Bell
>jimbell@pacifier.com

Never trust or wait for lawyers, Jim.

Go directly to the psychiatric hospital. Go to the back door. Tell them
you're only there to do research.

--tallpaul

Thread