1996-04-29 - Re: Cell Kill 2

Header Data

From: Snow <snow@crash.suba.com>
To: Asgaard <asgaard@sos.sll.se>
Message Hash: dde5b2be7136c83f4b03126c018a4fd4a2842afffbdb0681ec0001799b183095
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.960429034239.2417G-100000@crash.suba.com>
Reply To: <Pine.HPP.3.91.960428210130.10419A-100000@cor.sos.sll.se>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-29 17:27:33 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:27:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Snow <snow@crash.suba.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 01:27:33 +0800
To: Asgaard <asgaard@sos.sll.se>
Subject: Re: Cell Kill 2

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Asgaard wrote:
> >On April 21, two Russian laser-guided missiles
> >reportedly zeroed in on the cellular phone of Dzhokhar
>                              ********
> --------------
> >he spoke to a Russian parliamentarian on a satellite phone.
>                                             *********
>
> That the involved weaponry was laser guided might be misinformation.
> Why not microwave signal guided? (I don't know what I'm talking about
> here, of course. Perhaps satellite phones even implement GPS and
> just tell where they are??).

	Use radio trianglation, and have an operative "near by" paint the
most likely spot with a laser. Send in the missles.

	AFAIK, the human eye/mind is still the quickest discrimination
system around.

Thread