1996-04-02 - Re: Electronic locksmiths are watching you (Belgium’s ban onPGP)

Header Data

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Message Hash: e350280a443fce7170a70bd8b95f11536d99488b6b19d7fc2be187a70599fd1e
Message ID: <m0u3qOi-0008xjC@pacifier.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 20:27:47 +0800

Raw message

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 20:27:47 +0800
To: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Subject: Re: Electronic locksmiths are watching you (Belgium's ban onPGP)

At 02:56 PM 4/1/96 -0500, Black Unicorn wrote:

>Following my new policy on Jim Bell posts, the below represents my new
>form of reply.  These 'terse' replies should cut down on bandwidth and
>still serve as some basic protection to the list readership as to the
>mis and dis-information which eminates in quantity from Mr. Bell's
>account.  Those parties interested in a more detailed discussion, aside
>of course Mr. Bell, should ask for clarification where they feel it
>necessary and I will then expound on my points.

What you _really_ ought to do is to cut down your responses to ZERO,
especially on material that was not sent to you.  Until you're willing to
talk intelligently about what you believe, you're just wasting peoples' time.

Jim Bell
jimbell@pacifier.com

Thread