1996-05-04 - SF South Bay: So WhoWhere wants to meet with people interested in online privacy and security…

Header Data

From: Patrick May <pjm@spe.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 068a684ea60ebe600497c20011ee2eaeffca91cc1692c888908178ef89cfe0d1
Message ID: <199605031729.KAA00641@gulch.spe.com>
Reply To: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960502184852.13717T-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1996-05-04 02:34:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 10:34:47 +0800

Raw message

From: Patrick May <pjm@spe.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 10:34:47 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SF South Bay: So WhoWhere wants to meet with people interested in online privacy and security...

Rich Graves writes:
 > For a good demonstration of why WhoWhere? is not necessarily the greatest
 > thing since spice racks, look up "Louis Freeh," "Fuck You,"  "Asshole,"
 > "System Privileged User," and "Stephen Hawking." I keep telling them that
 > they'd better remove this last, but they don't consider it a priority.

     If you want further evidence of their technical skills, look up
my name.  I'm responsible for the corp@spe.com account.  WhoWhere has
therefore decided that I am responsible for every "corp" account in
their database and has attached my name to each and every one.  I
informed them of this several weeks ago but they are evidently not
interested in cleaning up their service.

     Being both socially and technically challenged, perhaps they want
your Fucking Statist input on obtaining a government grant for a
clue-free business.

pjm

Thread